Leverage your company’s history to realise commercial benefits.
Capturing your history isn’t just about preserving your heritage, it’s about enhancing your organisation’s public image.
We understand that for most organisations, it’s integral that their history project also delivers tangible and intangible commercial benefits such as improvements in brand perception and increased customer or community loyalty.
We can assist with:
- Gathering oral histories – interviewing key players including founders and executives
- Turning transcriptions into well-edited photo illustrated manuscripts and books
- Creating executive biographies for retiring executives or key personnel
- Conducting video interviews, creating edited and enhanced video documentaries, biographies, and histories
- Gathering peripheral histories like the stories of customers or suppliers, or town records
- Deliver your corporate history in a range of formats which can be utilised for future corporate projects and displays
We work with:
- Individuals and their career histories
- Intergenerational family businesses
- Companies and corporations of all sizes
- Public organisations
- Community organisations
- Non-profits and social service organisations
- Sports organisations
- Winemakers & brewers